Garlic is as good as ten mothers!
- 100% cotton batik hand-dyed in Ghana and stitched in Kenya
- this fabric is hand-blocked and dyed, so the design and colors on each shirt will vary.
- Long sleeves with button fastening at the bottom
- Machine wash cold with like colours
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
In Swahili, mzuri, the inspiration for ZURIs name, means good. Plain and simple. They strive to embody this ethos in everything that they do. Zuri firmly believes that sustainable economies develop from businesses that operate fairly and ethically and create products that people want. "We hope that by paying fair wages, sourcing locally, and making a product that our customers truly love, we will be helping to support a long-term, sustainable economy in Kenya."