Standard Vintage Kantha Throw M3
- Hand sewed in approximately 23 hours (3 days), depending on experience
- 100% reclaimed cotton sari cloth
- Six layers of vintage saris, hand-stitched together by women in Bangladesh using a traditional kantha stitch
- Throws are half the length of a sari: approximately 2 m x 1 m
This quilt is made by Semira!
- Basha creates high quality, unique, handmade products which reflect their love for the traditions of Bangladesh. Handcrafted by women who were previously trafficked into or otherwise engaged in formal or floating sex work (or at risk), now employed in work that brings dignity & livelihood.
Read more about Basha here
Send a message to Semira here
**Check our gallery for inspiration