Standard Natural Kantha Throw
€107,00 Sale • Save
- Hand sewed in approximately 23-46 hours (2-6 days), depending on experience.
- 100% new, undyed and unbleached cotton
- Standard Kanthas are approximately 1m x 2m
- This beautiful quilt combines straight even rows of hand stitching known as kantha on new natural coloured fabric with hand-embroidered edging
- Use as a blanket, bed runner or a sofa throw!
This quilt is made by Majeda!
Basha creates high quality, unique, handmade products which reflect their love for the traditions of Bangladesh. Handcrafted by women who were previously trafficked into or otherwise engaged in formal or floating sex work (or at risk), now employed in work that brings dignity & livelihood.
Read more about Basha here
Send a message to Majeda here
**Check our gallery for inspiration