We can barely be-wreath it!
- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in East Africa
- Color notes: Gold, red, and white on a black background
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Machine wash cold with like colours
- Can be worn as a dress, a jacket or even a skirt!
Zuri is a New York and Kenyan brand - ethically made, fair trade dresses. In Swahili, mzuri, the inspiration for ZURIs name, means good. Plain and simple. They strive to embody this ethos in everything that they do.