Standard Repurposed Luxe Kantha Throw L1
€122,00 Sale • Save
- Hand sewed in approximately 23 hours (3 days), depending on experience
- Throws are half the length of a sari: approximately 2 m x 1 m
- Material: repurposed sheen luxe sari fabric, made from factory seconds.
- Six layers of saris hand-stitched together by women in Bangladesh using a traditional kantha stitch
- Use as a blanket, bed runner or a sofa throw!
This quilt is made by Mokti!
Basha creates high quality, unique, handmade products which reflect their love for the traditions of Bangladesh. Handcrafted by women who were previously trafficked into or otherwise engaged in formal or floating sex work (or at risk), now employed in work that brings dignity & livelihood.
**Check our gallery for inspiration