Double Natural Kantha Throw I1
- Hand sewed in approximately 23- 46 hours (2-6 days), depending on experience.
- 100% new, undyed and unbleached cotton
- The double Kantha size is approximately 2m x 2m
- This beautiful blanket combines straight even rows of hand stitching known as kantha on new natural coloured fabric with hand-embroidered edging
- Six layers of saris, hand-stitched together by women in Bangladesh using a traditional Kantha stitch
This quilt is made by Khadija!
Basha creates high quality, unique, handmade products which reflect their love for the traditions of Bangladesh. Handcrafted by women who were previously trafficked into or otherwise engaged in formal or floating sex work (or at risk), now employed in work that brings dignity & livelihood.
Read more about Basha here
Send a message to Khadija here
**Check our gallery for inspiration