€145,00 Sale • Save
- 100% washed cotton kitenge - woven, printed and stitched in Kenya!
- Textile design by artist Shadé Akanbi
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Machine wash cold with like colours
- Can be worn as a dress, a jacket or even a skirt!
Zuri is a New York and Kenyan brand - ethically made, fair trade dresses. In Swahili, mzuri, the inspiration for ZURIs name, means good. Plain and simple. They strive to embody this ethos in everything that they do.
These textiles are a part of Zuri's 100% Made in Kenya collection and were printed in Kenya on Kenyan grown cotton. The print was designed by Shadé Akanbi, who is based in Brooklyn, New York. She also designs exclusive products in collaboration with other artisans, locally and internationally, as well as special momentos collected throughout her travels; curated from local markets to international bazaars.