€155,00 Sale • Save
- 100% cotton hand-blocked batik made in Ghana and stitched in Kenya
- Note: this fabric is hand-blocked and dyed, so the design on each dress will vary
- Color notes: Green background with grey/white swipes
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Machine wash cold with like colours
- Can be worn as a dress, a jacket or even a skirt!
Zuri is a New York and Kenyan brand - ethically made, fair trade dresses. In Swahili, mzuri, the inspiration for ZURIs name, means good. Plain and simple. They strive to embody this ethos in everything that they do.
These textiles are a part of our 100% Made in Kenya collection and were printed in Kenya on Kenyan grown cotton. This print was designed by self-taught artist and Surface Designer Gitty Chemoss, who uses her art to explore creating patterns that contribute to the beautifully-expressive, uniquely-dynamic creations that impact and transform the way we experience, appreciate, and envision the world around us.