Seeds of Change
This dress is easy breezy!
- Textile design by artist Shadé Akanbi
- 100% washed cotton kitenge, 100% woven and printed in Kenya
- Button fastening through front
- Functional, hidden pockets
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Care: Machine wash cold with like colors
- Color notes: Teal, Orange, White on a Black Background
- Made ethically by Zuri at SOKO Kenya
Zuri is a New York and Kenyan brand - ethically made, fair trade dresses. In Swahili, mzuri, the inspiration for ZURIs name, means good. Plain and simple. They strive to embody this ethos in everything that they do.
Not sure of the size? Click Here!