Namji Beaded Fertility Doll White
Crafted with delicate detail by Indego Africa artisan partners in Ghana, the Namji Beaded Doll is a special accent to any interior space!
- Inspired by the traditional fertility dolls of Ghana
- 11,5 cm W x 17 cm H x 8,5 cm D
- White beads with multicolored accent beads
- Hand-carved from local Cedrela wood
- Hand-beaded with needle and thread
- Accent beads may very slightly from the featured image, as the beads are sourced from the local markets
Namji Dolls are traditionally believed to be made with potent charms that enhance the womans fertility and ward off evil spirits that cause infertility and difficult labour. The Namji also believe that the dolls prevent miscarriage and promote safe delivery of babies.
*Due to the handmade quality, some size and color variation may occur.