Mayan Wash Bag // Black & Caramel
Welcome your new travel friend!
This custom design wash bag is made using only the artisans skilled hands, organic materials, and locally made dyes in Sololá. The weavers create lovely and handy totes that enclose the vibrant and multi-coloured soul of Guatemala.
- 100% Rio Blanco Organic Cotton, polyester lining
- Size: 22 cm x 15 cm
- Ethically handmade by TRAMA's weavers using the traditional backstrap loom weaving
- Colours: Black & Caramel
- A zipper top closure; a practical side loop to hang the case
- Hand-wash in cold water, treat stains with mild detergent, lay flat to air dry
- Production is energy- and resource-saving, with minimum usage of water and electricity
Trama Textiles is a cooperative of female Mayan backstrap loom weavers across Guatemala. They work directly with 100 women from 17 weaving communities across 5 regions in the Western Highlands; Sololá, Huehuetenango, Sacatepéquez, Quetzaltenango and Quiché.
*Due to the handmade quality, some size and colour variation may occur.
Read more about the makers here