€120,00 Sale • Save
This dress is 24 carrot bold!
- 100% cotton batik hand-dyed in Ghana and stitched in Kenya
- Note: this fabric is hand-blocked and dyed, so the design and colors on each shirt will vary.
- Colors: Purple and white
- Short sleeves with button fastening
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Light-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Made ethically by Zuri at SOKO Kenya
Zuri is a New York and Kenyan brand - ethically made, fair trade dresses. In Swahili, mzuri, the inspiration for ZURIs name, means good. Plain and simple. They strive to embody this ethos in everything that they do.
Not sure of the size? Click Here!