€155,00 Sale • Save
Don't worry, be hoppy!
- 100% cotton hand-blocked batik made in Ghana and stitched in Kenya
- Note: this fabric is hand-blocked and dyed, so the design on each dress will vary
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Machine wash cold with like colours
- Can be worn as a dress, a jacket or even a skirt!
Zuri is a New York and Kenyan brand - ethically made, fair trade dresses. In Swahili, mzuri, the inspiration for ZURIs name, means good. Plain and simple. They strive to embody this ethos in everything that they do.
Not sure of the size? Click here
Read more about Zuri here