Ethiopia: Recipes and Traditions from the Horn of Africa
Experience the mindblowing flavours of Ethiopia and chef Yohanis's collection of recipes!
Ethiopia stands as a land apart: never colonised, the country celebrates and preserves ancient traditions. The fascinating cuisine is enriched with the different religious influences of Judaism, Christianity and Islam - a combination unique to Africa.
The delicious dishes featured include:
- Doro Wat, chicken stewed with berbere spice
- Siga Tibs, flash-fried beef
- Asa Shorba, a hearty spiced fish soup
- Gomen, collard greens with ginger and garlic
- Azifa, green lentil salad
- Dinich Alicha, potatoes and carrots in an onion turmeric sauce
*10€ form this purchase will be a donation for Humanitarian aid fund to support initiatives outside of Estonia.