Double Vintage Kantha Throw H14
- Hand sewed in approximately 46 hours (5-6 days), depending on experience
- 100% reclaimed cotton sari cloth
- The double Kantha size is approximately 2m x 2m
- Six layers of vintage saris, hand-stitched together by women in Bangladesh using a traditional Kantha stitch
- Each blanket has it’s creators name stitched on it. You can read her story here
- Use as a blanket, bed runner or a sofa throw!
This quilt is made by Mina!
Basha creates high quality, unique, handmade products which reflect their love for the traditions of Bangladesh. Handcrafted by women who were previously trafficked into or otherwise engaged in formal or floating sex work (or at risk), now employed in work that brings dignity & livelihood.
** Check out our gallery for inspiration