Geo Brights Plateau
Made in Rwanda with a one-of-a-kind handwoven design.
- Handwoven from strands of sisal wrapped around bunches of sweetgrass
- Hand-dyed in a variety of colors
- Made of locally sourced natural fibres
- A loop on the back for hanging
- 30 cm x 8 cm
- Spot clean
- The ideal housewarming gift and the perfect shape and size to be used as a fruit basket, hung in a cluster on a gallery wall, or simply placed as an accent piece in your favorite nook around the house or office.
Indego Africa signature sweetgrass baskets are handwoven with heart by artisans in Rwanda. Depending on the size and shape, each basket can take one weaver anywhere from 60-70 hours to make!
*Bright colours will fade in direct sunlight
Read more about Indego Africa here
This piece is handcrafted by Burundian and Congolese female refugees at the Mahama and Kigeme Refugee Camps in Rwanda. Created in partnership with MADE51, a brand connecting refugee artisans with global markets, brought to life by UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency.